Green and yellow pimples on head
My boyfriend is veteran from Iraq and started noticing green and yellow filled pimples on the back of his head and in his hair line 2 years ago. The military doctors said it was due to the fine sand in the desert clogging his pores. I beg to differ. they are all over his head, but not on his face. He was given a STD medication and it went away, only to come right back when he finished it. No one can seem to give us answers and I am baffled. I have tried to clean them out and they come right back. He is healthy and everything else checks out OK. Please help us figure this mystery out THANKS!!
could it be a staph infection or MRSA? it is very hard to treat with antibiotics.... you may want to google MRSA. Good luck.
My husband in a Iraq Veteran also, and had this same skin condition. I thought Boils? Due to sand/sand mites & bacteria that has gotten under the skin?

Except that now (many yrs later) I am suffering the same skin condition..
I have several friends whove come back and they contracted a parasite from sand fleas. The flea bites and the parasite is transmitted to the host. Please google it, I forget what its called but it shows up all over the place wherever the host was bitten for years and years. The crap thing is, I don't believe there is a cure.