HELP ASAP

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

HELP ASAP

To begin it all, I have a slight case of dermatillomania on my scalp, but it's not all over; just a few little spots. I would like to know a way that I could bleach and colour my hair without touching those spots if possible? Almost like a roundabout way, but for my hair and scalp. Please and thank you!!! xx

Bleaching or coloring the hair because of dermatillomania may cause further irritation and even dermatitis skin. It is advisable not to color the hair till there is complete healing.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.