HELP! Treating sores & scabs on face quickly!
I was doing really good with my behaviors, until I got really stressed out and spent all night picking my face two days ago. Now I have very large sores (some scabs.. but mostly red sores that burn because I keep picking them) I have tried applying vaseline, and honey, as well as vitamin E and am taking fish oil.
I don't have insurance but am wondering if I need to see a doctor to get an anibiotic or if there is an over the counter one I can use.
I have a wedding to attend the day after tomorrow in which I am the bridesmaid... so it is very important I treat this the right way.. or if you have any suggestions of anything that will make it fall off faster. I heard there are antibacterial ointments or something of the sort that aid in shedding the scab? Thank you so much for any help or advice you can offer!