HELP!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

HELP!

I am a 23 year old female, I have had allergy tests done and have nothing come back, sent from ENT specialist to a TMJ specialist and in out of the doctors office way too many times. I experience sinus infections, ear infections and virus's frequently. Diagnosed with anxiety but it is controlled, i grind my teeth while sleeping to the point of waking others in separate rooms. Amoxacilin no longer works for me, Z pack no longer works. I am on my 9th day on clyndimycin for a double ear infection and a sinus infection.... STILL SICK! now i wake up with a rash from upper stomach to my fore head! I called my doctor and will probably be seen today just to be told im fine.
Since the rash was followed by a sinus infection, it can be hives which can occur in response to a viral infection. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the hives. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.