Hand/Finger Infection: Pus and Itchiness?
I have this pus and itchiness for the past two months and I have no medical. I do not know what this is and I would like to confirm what it is. At first before the pus it was only some watery liquid.
From the symptoms it can be dyshidrotic eczema or contact dermatitis. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.