Hard Palm in winter with cracks and peeling

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

For almost 12 years in every winter I always have cracks and peeling on my palm and finger tips. I don't have any problem on nail but skin near to nail in palm side is always have problem. Regarding this I consult doctor almost every year but without any complete result. Irrespective of I get any treatment or not problem gets solved or minimized in Summer. I reside in Gurgaon, India.
It can be due to contact dermatitis or pompholyx. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons. But some triggers like allergic reaction to soaps, detergents, foods, latex, nickel etc may trigger the symptoms. Apply some calamine lotion on the affected area and keep the area well moisturized. Use only thin applications of moisturizer ointments as excessive amounts of ointment may restrict breathing of the skin and aggravate the condition.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Can you please provide me information regarding consultation (address, charges, timings etc of yours)