Hard lump turned into a Bruise
I have a hard lump behind my knee. It is the size of a dime and its painful. i get a lot of cramps especially at night. like muscle spasms and i had one the night before the bump appeared. the next day I noticed i had a lump that was hurting me and then two days later it turned into a huge bruise about half of my palm. The bump is still there and i dont know if its just a bruise or its something i should go check out. I would like to know what it could possibly be.
It can be a hematoma or infected cyst. Apply warm compresses and take some anti inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen after consulting your doctor. If it persists then this blood may need to be drained.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.