Dermatology Expert Forum
Hard lumps in ear lobe
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Hard lumps in ear lobe

Hello.  I am very concerned about my boyfriends ear lobe.  We have been going out a year and I know that it has definatly been like this for that long.... and maybe longer.  In his ear lobe there are two small very hard lumps (like pebbles).  His ears are not pierced and I am almost sure that he is not on any medications.  It's not INSIDE his ear just in the ear lobe.  The lumps don't stick out from the skin therefor you cannot see them.  But if you touch his ear or squeeze it, you can definatly feel them.  Any suggestions?  Thanks, Jeanette