Help plz

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Help plz

Hello i'm Bady i live in italy, i have two skin problems for so many years the one is kind of white spot it started from my lower back and slowly all over my body from leg to my face, at first i went to different specialist public doctors and almost all said the same thing as follow, when they first saw me they say its fungus but then when they check it with blue light and by scratching it they said its not fungus they order me for blood test on the result they say all is fine and they don't know what it is, my other skin problem is it pinches me all over my body from head to toy and when i scratch it swell right back even if something scratch my body lightly it swell its so  embarrassing, at last i want to private clinic and they finally told me for the swelling problem its an specified allergy and both are cureless skin problems for both but they ordered me to take two medicine for 3 months or more one for each skin problem that is (CETIRIZINA DOC Generici) for the swelling and a (CROMOVIT Capsule) for the spot. Well the result after few months i quit the CETIRIZINA but on the 2nd day it starts just like before till now but the spot seem get a little bit better than before. Doctor hope you understand me so what is going on me what am i have to do, 'am really confused.