Help with wart removal from uppper lip
I thought I had a cold sore on my upper lip so I began to treat it as such.  I realized today that it actually looks like a wart!  I need advice on how I can remove it with OTC meds.  It is so ugly - I'm embarrased and have no idea how I got this since I have not had any physical contact with anybody in months (such as kissing or sex of any kind).
Please HELP!
For small warts that affect only the skin, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get this wart evaluated. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.