Dermatology Community
Hole with black thing and puss-life stuff on my penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hole with black thing and puss-life stuff on my penis

I'm a teen, 16 currently, and I am not sexually active.. At best, masturbation is the most active I've been.. A couple of days ago, I'd say specifically 3 days ago, a lump began to grow on the side of my penis, near the area where it meets with the testicles.. Today, after returning from the beach, I checked on it and the lump has turned into a small hole, with a black thing on the inside and some white puss-like stuff inside.. Nothing has come out of it though, besides a tiny amount of blood.. I have read elsewhere that this could simply be a result of masturbating too much, which as embarrassing it is too admit, is true.. But I have seen that another person on this website had the same problem as me.. I know the possibilities of what it could be: too much masturbation, STD(somehow?), or honestly I don't know what.. I'm very worried, seeing that it has developed so quickly, rather than taking a long period of time.. Could it need actual medical attention? Or should I just stop touching it and my penis, obviously the immediate course of action I'm taking.. Thank you for your attention and help.
Tags: hole, penis
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1340994_tn?1374197577
It is possible you have an ingrown hair.  
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
It can be a clogged pore or a sebaceous cyst. Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...