Hole with black thing and puss-life stuff on my penis
by MrLeggy, Jul 26, 2013
I'm a teen, 16 currently, and I am not sexually active.. At best, masturbation is the most active I've been.. A couple of days ago, I'd say specifically 3 days ago, a lump began to grow on the side of my penis, near the area where it meets with the testicles.. Today, after returning from the beach, I checked on it and the lump has turned into a small hole, with a black thing on the inside and some white puss-like stuff inside.. Nothing has come out of it though, besides a tiny amount of blood.. I have read elsewhere that this could simply be a result of masturbating too much, which as embarrassing it is too admit, is true.. But I have seen that another person on this website had the same problem as me.. I know the possibilities of what it could be: too much masturbation, STD(somehow?), or honestly I don't know what.. I'm very worried, seeing that it has developed so quickly, rather than taking a long period of time.. Could it need actual medical attention? Or should I just stop touching it and my penis, obviously the immediate course of action I'm taking.. Thank you for your attention and help.
Member Comments (2)
by Caryopteris, Jul 27, 2013
It is possible you have an ingrown hair.  
by Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank, Jul 29, 2013
It can be a clogged pore or a sebaceous cyst. Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.