How to remove small scar
Hi, I scraped off a pimple on my nose( I know I shouldn't have) and it left behind a small circular scrape on my nose around the size of the "O" on your keyboard. When I first got the injury, I applied hydrogen peroxide and didn't put on a band aid. Throughout the time I've put cocoa butter on the wound after it healed. Now it's been 5 weeks, and I still have a pinkish reddish spot the same size sitting to the center of my nose. I read that these red spots are fortuna scars. Whatever it's called, how can i get rid of it? If it will heal on its own, how long will it take? If I really wanted fast results, what kind of procedure would i need from a dermatologist? Please help, I just want my nose back.
It sounds like post inflammatory hyperpigmentation scar. The treatment for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation includes various skin creams like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. Apply hydroquinone cream on this scar and it should go away in a few days to months. If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion. Avoid picking, harsh scrubbing, and abrasive treatments unless prescribed by a dermatologist during this period.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Thank you very much, but if I do decide to get help from a dermatologist, based on the small size and light severity of my injury what would the price range be? Also would 1 treatment of something like chemical peeling be efficient considering this is a very small injury?
Hi again. After a month my red scar still remains. I considered using the creams you've mentioned, but they are bleaching creams and I have brown skin. So is there something I can do to add pigmentation rather than take it away with bleach?

You can discuss the other methods of treatment(except the creams) with your dermatologist and decide which one is the best for you. Kind regards.