I have a dark redish bump next to my anus, could it be a pimple?
About a  couple weeks ago i started noticing a really uncomfortable feeling on my bottom. kind of like a irritated feeling more like it. It wasn't that bad because i only really noticed it when i was about to sit down or get up, so i ignored it thinking it wouldn't last very long. However, it started getting worse. My breaking point was this one day when i was laying STILL and this SHARP pain in that same area came to me. So i checked and sure enough i have a redish dark pink bump RIGHT beside my anus. It kind of bleeds a little bit, not much but It's about the size of a bigger spec on the toilet paper. Its painful to go to the bathroom. Especially number 2! /.\ Its a little bit bit itchy too. i have noo idea what it could be but my best guess is that it might be a pimple? I am 16 years old. I am a virgin too so COULDN'T Be an STD..... I'm REALLY hoping this isn't something bad and that it has a simple solution because i'm kind of scared. so if anyone can help me with ANY information that would be awesome. Thanks
Sounds like hemmarhoids. These may cause sharp pains, small amounts of blood, itching, burning, etc.

Try not to push when you have a bowel movement. Use Tuck pads and preparation H or anusol.
If you suffer from constipation, this could trigger it.

Get lots of exercise...sitting around makes it worse. Drink plenty of water too.

If these work then this is your problem. If not, then consult a doctor.

Try using a hot compress as well.