I have bumps on my vagina

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have bumps on my vagina

recently I have had 3 bumps on my vagina they look like pimples. I did pop one and it popped just like a pimple, i did go to the ER and they said it was herpes, I asked them to swab it to make sure I get my results in a couple days. The bumps do not itch and are not painful at all. can anyone tell me what they think they are? I am so confused.
Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough,but it can be folliculitis,sebaceous cysts (accumulations of secretions that can occur anywhere on the skin or mucosal surfaces),herpes blisters or viral warts(small raised pimples to a mass of large, cauliflower-like growths. The virus that causes them is passed on during sex).

The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.
I hope that helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.