I have little flat white circles with a flat tiny red dot in the middle...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have little flat white circles with a flat tiny red dot in the middle, what are these?

I have little flat white circles with a flat tiny red dot in the middle.  They started on my chest but are now on my arms and stomach.  I am currently 39 weeks pregnant, I asked my OB and Hematologist and they have no idea.  My hematologist thought it was a fungal rash from the sun but I don't expose my belly to the sun and I have them on there.  I made an appt with my dermatologist but he can't see me until next week.  I'm just worried that if I give birth it I may pass it on to my child.  Nowhere on the internet have I found an answer to this.  Please help!  Thank you in advance!
Do you itch?Pupp pruritic papular disease of pregnancy starts after 35 th month around the umblical area.Not infectious or serious.Quit worrying and make ready to receive the new one.
Nope, they don't itch.  Hmm, just unsure.  Guess I'll wait for my derm appt next week.  Thanks for your reply!  I'll try and relax! :)
I searched the internet and the closest thing I have to any of them is Tinea versicolor.  It's definitely not Pupps, especially since my OB's had no clue what it is.  I'm still going to my derm appt next Wednesday so I'll let you know if my diagnosis is correct!  :)
i have the same thing on my fingers, check my post, does it look like that?
Hi Dakpots, thanks for your reply.  I checked your pic and it's not like that.  Yours look like raised bumps.  Mine are flat along with the rest of the skin.  It's like it's just the pigmentation that is different.  And not itchy at all.  I'm getting more too.  I really can't wait for my derm appt!  I keep trying to take a pic but I have to figure out how to turn off the flash because it just looks like a shiny arm..lol.
Did you figure it out?  My son has a flat white circle on his chest w/ a flat red dot in the center.  Let me know.
I have the same exact thing.  I am in my 33rd week of pregnancy.  I noticed the flat white spots on my thighs, shins, and forearms a few weeks ago.  There is also a tiny pin ***** of a red dot in the center of most of them or somewhere in the white area.  Did you find out what it was because I am not having any luck finding the answer and am not sure if my OBGYN will have the answer for me tomorrow.
I have a few of these spots on my hand--little areas of hypopigmentation with a pin-sized red dot (petichia?) in the center.  I've never noticed them before so I don't know if they came on suddenly or have been there forever.  There are at least 4 on my right hand.  Have any of you had any other symptoms accompanying the dots?
Hi. I am 30 weeks, and I have the same exact thing! They are most prevalent on my thighs. Did you ever get an answer??
Did anyone ever get an answer to what these white spots are.  I have the exact same think.  I'm 34 weeks pregnant.  They started on my abdomen and have moved to thinghs, and shins.  Did they ever go away?  Some of them have tiny red spots in middle and some don't.  I have a family history of vitiligo so am scared that's what it is.  
Hello all, I keep having problems logging in and then don't receive help from medhelp for hours and hours that I forget to come back and try again. Sorry for the delay.

Just so you know, when I went to the derm, he told me it's just a cosmetic issue,  Something with me losing pigment. I don't remember the name. He said there isn't anything I can do about it, which stinks, but what can you do. Sometimes you can only see it in certain light. I just recommend you see your derm in case it is not the same thing as me.  It's better to be safe and not take any chances.  Hope all is well with everyone and congrats to all the pregnant mommies!  :-)