I have red bumps mostly all over my legs (not from shaving)
I have small, raised, red bumps all over my legs and on my hips. Some of it around my knees isn't so red, but bumps are still visible there. It used to be all over my body but it has gotten better over the years. I am 15. I went to the dermatologist a while ago and I was perscribed AMLactin which worked amazingly until my skin started developing an immunity to it I guess, then it came back. They're not very itchy at all, but do make my legs more sensitive and honestly it's embarrassing to wear anything that shows them. If a photo would help, let me know and I'll try to get one on.
THANK YOU!!!
p.s. It's not from shaving and it's not pimples. Each one is about the size of those tiny black ants, haha.
These can be due to irritated hair follicles or folliculitis. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.