ITCHY CYST-LIKE BUMPS ON MY BUTT
This is the third time in about two or three months this has happened.  I get some big, some small, cyst-like itchy bumps on my upper butt.  Average, about six to eight.  They start out like white itchy bumps then turn red.  They have caused scarring.  No puss or fluid comes out of them.  It takes about a week or so to go away.  What are these and why am i getting them?  My friends said flea bites, bed bugs, rash, spider bite.  The wierd thing is i showed it to
my roommate and she said it happened to her before but thought it was just a rash.  Then, about two or three weeks later it happened to her in the same place!  She never touched it and we don't have a animal in the house.
We have different rooms and my bed mattress is new.  One time i remember noticing it after sitting on a wicker basket at the computer for hours.  Tonight i noticed it when i came in from grocery shopping.  I get little dot like rashes from stress sometimes, but this is strange!  Help, please!.
I meant hives where i said rash.  Sorrryyyyy.
These bumps can be boils or cysts. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics and warm compresses. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and incision and drainage may be needed. Please consult a gynecologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Are mupirocin or neomycin over the counter in the US do you know?  I am waiting for another outbreak to go to the dermatologist.  Seeing you are one, i was wondering if i could email you a pic when they come out again somewhere off this site, lol.  Kind of embarrassing.  Barrassing, haha.  No, they are not boils and don't have any fluid coming out of them.  Just looks like small and large misquito bites.  That's the best i can describe it.  Then it goes from no color to red in a matter of a day, i think.  Hard to remember.  I guess i could have described it better, but it definately looks like mosquito bites.  And they are itchy and do cause a scar.  It takes about 3 days to scar.  I am assuming my mattress because my gf was lying on my bed because i just got a new mattress.  Maybe i should contact the mattress company.  Always in the upper butt though, her's was too.  The mattress is only 2 to 3 months old and came prewrapped but don't know where they are stored before they are wrapped.
I have a Itchy since lat 4 to 5 month it comes in the every morning on my thai, around knee, on leg, get lttle bump red ness for 15 min and go away again after few hours  sometimes comes in the evening, happens same . can you please help me what it should be the  reason because i  dont have any allergy from anything  .  i m wearing a cotton cloth , my house clean i wash my bedsheet comfertor , no bed bugs at my home then wht it should be the reason ? since long time so m worry . what should i do ?
it is sooo frustrating
I have like four bite like marks on my rear and they itch like crazy I thought it was a spider bite because it started off with just ibe but now I noticed that morehave appeared I'm a very clean person and I dont know what they are I just bought a piece of foam like an egg crate to go on my bed and the next morning I noticed it what is it and what can I do