ITCHY PALMS
Every morning for the last two months I wake up with itchy palms, no rash, no dry skin, just terriby itchy palms.  Sometimes it tingles and itches for the first hour after waking.  It feels as if there is no blood flow to my hands, but I really have no idea what this means or if it is something I should be concerned about.
Itchy palms with out any rash can be due to contact dermatitis, fungal infections, excessive sweating or eczema. Take some Benadryl or Claritin for the itching and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also wear cotton-lined gloves when doing housework such as dishes and laundry and use a good moisturizing cream to nourish the hands and feet at night. If the symptoms persist then topical steroids may be needed and systemic diseases which can cause itchy palms need to be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.