Irritated head of penis
Over the past few weeks I've noticed an irritation on the head of my penis. It is not constant, it's mostly when it rubs against my pants or is touched by my towel or something. It is only on the head, the shaft is not irritated at all. There is slight redness and some bumps, but not extremely noticeable, and only really visible when it's erect. It doesn't hurt to pee at all. I noticed it a few days after moving back to college. I'm doing a lot more walking here than I was at home, and my original thought it could just be chaffing due to the increase in walking. I still think this could be possible, but it's not getting any better so I'm not sure.
Chafing is one such possibility for such symptoms. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.