Is MRSA curable or not?
I don't know if this is were I should be posting this question, but there are no forums for MRSA or staph so I took a chance. If I need to be in another forum please let me know and I will look there.

On to my question..so is MRSA curable? If the bacteria shows sensitivity to an antibiotic is the antibiotic more likely to kill the germ?

My problem is I have read on the internet and been told two different things, yes it can and no it can't.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry I did not mean to post this topic twice it was a computer glitche.
MRSA infection is caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria.  It's a strain of staph that's resistant to the broad-spectrum antibiotics commonly used to treat it.

Both hospital- and community-associated strains of MRSA still respond to certain medications. In hospitals and care facilities, doctors often rely on the antibiotic vancomycin to treat resistant germs. CA-MRSA may be treated with vancomycin or other antibiotics that have proved effective against particular strains.
Ref:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mrsa/DS00735/DSECTION=treatments%2Dand%2Ddrugs

The answer to your question is, yes the diseases caused by MRSA can be cured if the particular strain has not yet shown resistance to the other antibiotics(like vancomycin) that are used to treat it.
So, you can have cases which respond well to treatment. On the other hand there could be strains which are beginning to develop resistance to what was once effective in treating them.
i jus wanna know if the infection mrsa is dangerous
MRSA is only dangerous if you know somone that has it and you have an open cut and the boil or pimple bacteria somehow goes in your cut from the person, then it will infect you if your immune system is low. but if you have no cuts..you have nothing to worry about.