Aa
A
A
Close
Is my son having an allergic reaction? 911??
My son will be 2 years old next month. Yesterday morning he woke up and had little tiny red bumps (look like goose bumps but they're very small) on the back of his neck right at his hair line and behind his ears. Throughout the day I noticed they we're spreading to his face, shoulders, & chest areas. Also on his face along with the tiny spots are what look like scratches from a cat. (We do have a cat but he was born without claws) the rash is pretty much everywhere on the top part of his body except for his arms, legs, penis, bottom, or his hands & feet. I've also noticed he started making this noise today like he was trying to scratch his throat. He seems okay. He's eating & drinking fine. & doesn't seem to be sick. The rash is itching him to death though. I noticed a few minutes ago him scratching behind his ear & it's starting to make little scabs now. Is this an allergic reaction, a rash, chickenpox , or something else? Should we take him to an emergency room??
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would take him to the hospital... My nephew had almost the same thing but we waited too long so go now
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources