Is there a shampoo/conditioner that's gentle on eczema?
I have eczema on my hands, and it gets really bad sometimes.  I have started using Phisoderm soap, and it seems to help a lot.  My problem is with shampoo and conditioner.  They always seem to be harsh on my hands.  Is there a shampoo/conditoner that will clean my hair and also be gentle on my eczema-prone hands?  Any advice is appreciated.  Thank you.

Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. Allergic reaction can occur to strong soaps, Solvents, chemicals, certain foods, food additives, plants, metals, cosmetics, even urine and faeces of some animals (dust mites).

Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

Regarding the shampoos,you can use mild ,unscented shampoos like puraderm and capasal.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any other queries.

Thank you for the suggestions.  I will definitely look into the shampoos that you listed.  Hopefully I'll find one that works.  Thanks again!
try using baby shampoo i was told to was my sons eyes with baby shampoo when he got eczema on his eyes it cleared it up  good luck