Is there anyone with the same issue
So I am a 25 year Old male who's has had cold sores since I was in preschool.  This being said I am fully aware of how that virus works. The past two week  I have becomes plagued with hundreds of white dots under the skin of my upper lip.  I diagnosed this as my yearly  cold sore outbreak.  But the blisters Never scabed  over in the 24-32hrs it takes for one to do so. Freaking out it , I came to wonder what fresh Hell has. Cursed my life now. So I did some digging and came to find out it was Harmless  Fordyces granyules. I become very embarrassed when I get a cold sore. Because of this i do every thing i can to minimize my out breaks 

If and body out there has HSV-1 and Fordyces granules I would love to know how you dealt with it.
Fordyce spots are small yellowish-white granules on the inner surface and border of the lips.
Treatment of Fordyce spots includes CO2 laser or electro desiccation, TCA chemical peels(temporary treatment),diathermy or laser vaporization.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.