Is this eczema above and around my lips.
A PICTURE OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE: http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/MissKilahBaby/Snapshot_20121119_1.jpg

I am 16 years old and I am overweight, I do not eat healthy at all. Ever since the beginning of the year I've had this itchy patch of skin above my lips. During the summer it went away, but when I school started back up I got it again. This time it's worse because it's around my lip and a little bit on my lip. Vaseline does nothing but keep it moisturized. I've been using Aquaphor Healing Ointment (Advanced therapy) for two weeks now and my skin is trying to heal and close up so it can be soft but since my mouth is moving all the time it makes the cracks deeper and now it burns whenever water or any liquid touches it, so now I'm done using the ointment seeing as it is just making it worse. Please tell me what it is and any treatments or home remedies that can help it go away.
Firstly,It can be due to vit B deficiency.Take some vitamin B complex for some days and see if your symptoms improve.
Secondly,it can be due to atopic dermatitis or eczema("Atopic" refers to a group of diseases where there is often an inherited tendency to develop other allergic conditions, such as asthma and hay fever). Cheilitis(Inflammation of the skin on and around the lips)is often seen in atopic dermatitis.Diagnosed by bld test like RAST.Treatment is by topical steroids or oral therapy of corticosteroids in severe cases.Topical creams like tacrolimus ointment (Protopic) and pimecrolimus cream (Elidel) are also useful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you, I made an appointment with my dermatologist, in the mean time I'm going to try eczema creme.