Is this still chicken pox?
Is it possible for new chicken pox lesions to appear two weeks after the first ones did?

Two weeks ago I got diagnosed with mild chicken pox. Really few lesions that crusted over in a week. But when I woke up today, I had a lot of red bumps that look like the lesions from two weeks ago.

I doubt that it's mites or bed bugs because they only appeared on my torso and nowhere else.

Is this still chicken pox?
7 - 10 days is normal for children, but adults can have it a bit longer.
It can take two weeks for the last of the "crusts" to fall off.

Different doctors told me different things over the years...apparently I had chicken pox 4 ( yes 4 ) times...yet other doctors have said this is impossible.
Three doctors told my mother that I could get them again and again until I was covered from head to toe...which happened a few months before I got the measles...it was a bad year. lol
I have searched for many years about the myths and truths about chicken pox, and have found nothing conclusive to prove this one way or the other.
This comes from the UK government health page:
"Can you get chickenpox more than once?
Most people are immune to chickenpox after having the disease. However, although it is not common, second cases of chickenpox can occur, particularly in immunocompromised people."
So growing up with anemia, I think I fit that bill.

Another possibility is that ( albeit extremely rare ) you went from having chicken pox to having shingles.

Could also be that you are having an allergic reaction to something you took while sick...medicine, food, ointment...

So...if you are an adult, it could be that it is still chicken pox.

Hope this helps.