Itching all over body from last 1.5 yrs
Hi! I'm having itching from last 1.5 yrs on whole body after consulting I was told that it is dermographism and was advised teczine and allegra tabs.There are marks on my body lines type which usually disappear after few mins.I take these tab once in 02 days either one of them as was told by doctor.Now I'm noticing after effects like dry mouth,dullness and some headache.My question is this do these medicines really harm in long run as I can't see any remedy for this disease. My age is 36 and I have gone through all the test blood,thyroid etc & reports are normal except hemo came low earlier it was 16 and now12.Also no family history of this disease.I have put on weight little due to sedentary lifestyle. Requiring suitable advice  .
Dermographism can be treated by antihistamines, which prevent histamine from causing the reaction. Also avoid taking hot showers and wear cotton clothes. Using biodegradable or hypo-allergenic soaps and laundry supplies may help.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hello Doctor Kaur,
Thanks for the advice.I am following all the things as advised by you.I have consulted best doctors in Delhi & Gurgaon and as per them reason is unknown may be food,clothes etc etc ,now I am going for some allergy test and will get back to you after the results.Thanks again.