Itchy, white spots.
I have a smattering of white, exteremly itchy spots on my back. The itching is maddening. I don't know what to do or what it is.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be prickly heat. Prickly heat (miliaria) is an itchy skin rash caused by trapped sweat. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist. Eczema or fungal infections have to be ruled out.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.