Itchy Arms

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy Arms

For two years I have been suffering with itchy arms. It started in the UK. At first I thought it was a parasite from sleeping at a friends house and she had goose feather pillows. Eventually after months of sleepless nights and only ice helping it seemed to stop. Then I came back to the States and it started up again. The itching got worse but for me it seems to be just my right arm. I am begining to think its a hormonal thing now as I have read one of the symptoms of menapause is what they call "skin crawling" sensations, which is what it feels like. I know Suzanne Summers wrote about this in her book Ageless.......Am I dealing with this for the rest of my life?? I know creams dont help me. Any suggestions.

This discussion is related to Severe Itching on arms.