Itchy Feet
I was at the park one day, and the side of my foot became very itchy.  Its been two days and it still is itchy, but now its swollen and red and there's a sort of dark spot on that area.  The itching comes and goes but when it does itch it REALLY itches.  I walked through the woods at the park so could it be poison ivy or something like that, or is it just a rash?
From the symptoms the possibility of athlete’s foot needs to be ruled out. It is typically transmitted in moist areas where people walk barefoot, such as showers or bathhouses.
Wash your feet daily and then dry thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. Keep the area dry and keep a separate towel for yourself. Most forms of fungal infections respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine, and clotrimazole.

You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Undecylenic acid (a castor oil derivative) is a known fungicide and Whitfield’s ointment can also be used for fungal skin infections such as athlete's foot.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.