Itchy Penis and Ball Sack
Hi there, I had sex a few nights ago, and the next morning my foreskin was itching like crazy - now the day after that my ball sack has gone a little red and is also itching, also it is warm / hot to the rouch... im am very worried, could this be an std? I was wearing a condom however it split. am i worrying about nothing?

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub with clothes, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic),excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis or balanitis(due to an underlying infection (bacterial and fungal as well as other organisms) .

You may try calamine lotion on the rash.You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or calamine lotion or a mild steroid cream like dermacort on the rash.As the rash is itchy,you  can take some antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin.

But if the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Fungal infections have to be ruled out.

Hope it helps .Take care and pls do keep us posted in case you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

I had sex with my fiance and about 4 or 5 days later my penis and balls started to itch bad they are red and now sore am a summing because of scratching it i tried athletes foot and jock itch creams it seems to take care of itch for a while but ever night i wake up to a bad itch some times through out the day ot will come and go and it feels rough when am done with shower and dry the area is it just scabing from itch am afraid to go to doctor if its nothing then i wasted money plus dont know how to tell my doctor about it