Aa
A
A
Close
Itchy anus help?
I've had an itchy anus for a while now,I'm talking a good couple of months and now I've noticed 2 spots near the anus.Ive been scratching alot and ive also shaved around that area to try and stop the itching,is that the cause of the spots?? I have a rash around the anus too.Im wondering whether I have jock itch because I am very sporting but I have always worn tight brief underwear instead of looser boxer shorts,my groin occasionally smells aswell and I have marks in the groin that look like its been caused by my underwear rubbing against the skin...any help with what ive got?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Bump
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I now have a rash on my buttocks,now,I do have hay fever and I spend time yesterday near both long and cut grass,I have no idea if this is what has caused it! I was also drinking...if it it yeast infection,would alcohol cause a rash?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I had the same problem for years!  Went and saw two different doctors who told me to try a couple of creams and a prescription, but it never helped.  It started to become a real nuisance so I looked online for remedies and found this ointment called Pranicure...it's unbelievable how much better I feel!  Whatever is in it heals the area and cures the itch like no other product I've tried.  Hope this helps!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank