Itchy anus help?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy anus help?

I've had an itchy anus for a while now,I'm talking a good couple of months and now I've noticed 2 spots near the anus.Ive been scratching alot and ive also shaved around that area to try and stop the itching,is that the cause of the spots?? I have a rash around the anus too.Im wondering whether I have jock itch because I am very sporting but I have always worn tight brief underwear instead of looser boxer shorts,my groin occasionally smells aswell and I have marks in the groin that look like its been caused by my underwear rubbing against the skin...any help with what ive got?
Bump
I now have a rash on my buttocks,now,I do have hay fever and I spend time yesterday near both long and cut grass,I have no idea if this is what has caused it! I was also drinking...if it it yeast infection,would alcohol cause a rash?
I had the same problem for years!  Went and saw two different doctors who told me to try a couple of creams and a prescription, but it never helped.  It started to become a real nuisance so I looked online for remedies and found this ointment called Pranicure...it's unbelievable how much better I feel!  Whatever is in it heals the area and cures the itch like no other product I've tried.  Hope this helps!