Itchy big welts/bumps
Hello, I first started noticing them from my spine to my side on my left side. I went to the hospital and they said I had shingles and I knew I didnt. They finally went away about 2 days later. Then they ended coming back from my spine around to my right side. Then I found 4 big ones on my arms, then one on my wrist, then 2 on my feet, 2 on my shoulder. They itch very very very bad...they look like misquito bites but thats just to many. Should I go back to the hospital? Is there a way im allergic to something? the only thing it could be is fleas, since I was cleaning out a house for my landlord and it was infested, but I have none on my legs, and where they bit me on my right arm (have no bumps on that arm) What should I do?

OH and I have been putting itching cream on it and it lasts for about 10 minutes then stops working
Hi there,
Shingles can appear anywhere on the body but are usually only one side of the body, the left or right. There is formation of blisters with severe piercing pain. You do not seem to have any of these symptoms. It may be possible that you have developed an allergic reaction to something to which you may not be aware. You might be suffering from hives. There are itchy red raised areas of skin which tend to move around, appear at one place and disappear at the other. Viral infections, medications, insect bites, fleas, cosmetics all can cause urticaria.At times it may be difficult to determine the allergen. Take an antihistaminic for relief in symptoms. Application of calamine lotion may provide a soothing effect. Application of mild steroids like Dermacort may help. If the symptoms are severe consult a dermatologist.
Best of luck and regards!
I just went to the hospital and they said it was bed bugs I went and told my sister-n-law and she said yeah she had alot thats why she moved so that sounds like thats what it is