Itchy rash and bumps spread all over
Never been allergic to anything before except for cheap metals. So ive never been able to wear watches, or fake rings, etc. Sometimes when i dress up however i like to add a little bling so i would wear either a ring or maybe some bangles but as soon as i come home for the night i take them right off. I developed an itchy rash so finally i scheduled an appointment with a dermetologist to be certain that it is infact an allergic reaction to nickel, which i was correct. I havent worn any nickel or any cheap metal or jewelery at all for 3 weeks now and my itching has spread from my neck and back to my arms, legs, feet and stomach and i get small bumps in those areas. I have no idea whats going on and i havent done anything different! No new foods, have used the same detergent forever, etc. Help? I feel like im scratching my skin off!
An itchy rash spreading all over the body id generally due to an allergic reaction. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid.But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i have blister on my hands and spreading up my arms  and they itch rral bad  it startedbetween the fingets