Itchy small round red raised bumps on my hands.
I have 8 -10  red raised bumps on my fingers  near my nuckles.  They have been there for a long time and only in the past two weeks have they started to itch really bad.  The are circle shaped and no crust or heads.  

I am afraid it is cancer moles.  I should go to the doctor but it seems such a small problem i dont want her to just give me creams.. I would like to know what it actually is.

Any ideas.  Emma
From the symptoms the possibility of granuloma annulare needs to be ruled out. It is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring and is frequently found on the knuckles of hands. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed. Please discuss this with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.