Itchy/sore spot on back without rash
There is a spot below my right shoulder blade, upper-mid back, which has been itching and feeling sore for a few weeks. I am not sure, but I believe it began doing this right after I took a fairly controlled fall from a horse. I landed on my back and this little spot was sore afterward...only to seemingly "heal". Now the soreness/itchiness has returned...I think the itchiness wasn't there initially. I can't say for sure whether this started after the fall, as I thought very little of it then.
There is no rash, redness or any oddness at all. But if I press it, it's quite sore...and it aches a small bit if I am leaning against a chair or something which happens to put pressure on it. I'd say the itchy/sore area is roughly the size of a large marble.

I am due for a checkup in 4 weeks, but I was curious if any sort of skin rash presents like this? Or some sort of nerve injury maybe? I do have hand eczema...but this is unlike anything "rash" I've experienced.
Since there is no rash and the itching is present on the area of injury, so it can be due to healing of hematoma. This is due to histamine is released by the cells in response to physical trauma and the introduction of some type of bacteria. Histamine is a substance produced by the body that can cause an allergic type of reaction when it is released and this explains the itchy skin.

If there is any rash then hives or contact dermatitis has to be ruled out. In that case, please consult a dermatologist. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.