Itchy tiny blisters on feet.
I have had tiny pinhead blisters, that itch like crazy until I bust them, on my feet only, for over 15 years now. They are usually perfectly round and filled with a sticky clear fluid. As soon as I bust them, the itch goes away. These blisters seem to develop when my feet sweat. The first time I got them, I soaked my feet in hot water & disinfectant and was horrified to see 'millions' of them cover the bottom and toe area of both my feet... which was unbearably itchy. They have no pattern to how many will come up at once, it seems to be random mostly. I would really like to know what they are and how to get rid of them completely.
Your symptoms are suggestive of pompholyx. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.

Apply some calamine lotion on the affected area and keep the area well moisturized. Use only thin applications of moisturizer ointments as excessive amounts of ointment may restrict breathing of the skin and aggravate the condition.

Topical steroids can be applied but they are available under prescription. Moreover to prevent infection, topical antibiotics may be needed. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.