Dermatology Expert Forum
LESIONS OR SCARS ON PENIS

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

LESIONS OR SCARS ON PENIS

I HAVE A PROBLEM AND IM VERY WORRIED. ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO I HAD A GIRL PERFORM ORAL SEX ON ME. THIS IS SHORTLY AFTER MY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME. WELL NOW I HAVE NOTICED 3 SMALL LESIONS OR SCARS LIKE MARKS.  ONE IS LONGER AND ONE IS SMALL AND THE OTHER IS BARELY NOTICIABLE.  THE SCARS OR LESIONS ARE ON THE SHAFT OF MY PENIS JUST UNDER THE FORE SKIN.  I HAVE TO STRETCH MY FORESKIN TO SEE THEM BUT WHEN IM FLACID I CAN NOTICE THEM. I NOTICED THEM ON A MONDAY FOLLOWING MASTURBATION THE NIGHT BEFORE. THESE LESIONS DONT HURT AND ARENT VERY BIG. THEY DIDNT FILL UP WITH ANY KIND OF FLUID. I ALSO HAVE A IRRITATION ON THE RIM OF MY PENIS(THAT IS JUST ABOVE THE FORESKIN NOT THE GLAND AREA).  THIS AREA IS SENSITIVE LIKE I RUBBED IT ONE TWO MANY TIMES.  I BEGAN TO APPLY NESPORIN ON THE AREA ON TUESDAY AND HAVE NOTICE THE IRRITATION ON THE RIM IS SLOWLY DIMINISHING AND IT IS NOW THURSDAY NIGHT. THE LESIONS ARE ALSO DIMINISHING. THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN REALLY NOTICE THE LESIONS IF WHEN YOU MESS AROUND WITH THE SKIN. WHEN IM ERECT MY SKINS STRECHES AND THEY DONT LOOK LIKE BUMPS BUT WHITE SPOTS WITH A LITTLE DARK SPOT IN THE MIDDLE. I TRYED TO SQUEEZE THEM BUT NOTHING CAME OUT OF THEM. THEY SEEM TO BE THE SAME COLOR OF MY PENIS BUT SOMETIME LOOK DRY WHEN I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER. I FEEL THIS PROBLEM IS BECAUSE I WAS CONSTANTLY MASTURBATING THE LAST TWO MONTHS. I WAS MASTURBATING ABOUT 3-4 TIMES A DAY AND IVE NOTICED IRRITATION BEFORE. I USE TOILET PAPER THAT I WRAP AROUND MY PENIS TO AVOID A MESS WHILE IM PERFORMING STROKES. I HAVE ALSO USED PAPER TOWEL AND I DONT LUBRICATE.  I HAVE NOTICED THE IRRITATION BEFORE AFTER MASTRUBATION A WHILE AGO BUT IM CONCERNED ABOUT THE LESIONS. CAN I DEVELOP LESIONS FROM MASTURBATION OR MIGHT THIS BE HERPES? IM REALLY WORRIED. I HAVE NO PAIN URINATING. THE PORTION ON THE RIM DOES IRRITATE BUT DOESNT REALLY ITCH JUST ANNOYING. WOULD HERPES COME AND LEAVE LIKE THAT? THERE NOT COMPLETELY GONE BUT SINCE APPLYING THE OINTMENT AND STOPPED MASTURBATING THE LESIONS SEEM TO BE DIMINISHING ALONG WITH THE IRRITATION ON THE RIM OF PENIS. WHAT SHOULD I DO? MY FATHER SAID DONT WORRY THAT HES DEVELOPED BLISTER BEFORE ON HIS PENIS FOLLOWING SEX. CAN FRICTION FROM MASTURBATION CAUSE THIS PROBLEM?

THANK YOU
I think these are probably from masturbation.  If you avoid so much friction, and if you leave the spots alone, they will very likely get smaller, as they are already doing.  They do not sound like herpes or any STD.  If they persist and you're still worried about them please show them to a doctor.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
SORRY DOCTOR I HOPE YOU READ THIS BUT THE SCARS OR LESIONS ARE IN THE FORESKIN AREA.  I AM CIRCUMCISED BUT THE WRINKLEY SKIN WHICH I BELIEVE IS CALLED FORESKIN IS WHERE THE SCARS OR LESIONS EXIST.  THEY ALSO SEEM TO HAVE A SLIGHT SHEEN TO THEM SOMETIMES.
oops sorry again doc but just another add on.  The lesions or scars turn white when in the shower and turn slighty pinkish red when dry.  The irritated mark on the rim of the penis has a noticable discoloration that runs away from the irritation toward the middle of the penis head.  it doesnt hurt by i think it was like a friction mark.  

thanks

ps.  if anyone out there gets penis irritation please comment and describe to me please THANKS
its saturday now and still no pain or blisters just the lesions that when i erect stretch out to a long lesion like scar
Enough, already, Road Runner.

And thanks for not using all caps.

Dr. Rockoff
For about one month already i had a small blister on my fore skin. I saw fiive doctors and they all said its herpes. I got a blood test done and the blood test says its not herpes. Im not circumcised either. I've been with the same girl for 5 months and i know shes clean. They cut that blister off to do more tests to see if its herpes. I dont think i could wait that long to find out, does anyone have any answers for me?
A related discussion, Scarring and stretching was started.
Hey I have small scars on the glands of my penis and they don't hurt but I do masturbate ALOT and it seems like there are tiny tiny red dots near them I don't no what the are they don't hurt and only time you can see them is when you strech my glands back and there still hard to see I don't no what they are can someone help
A related discussion, Same Issue As Above was started.