Large Pimple Like Bump on Chest
I have had this large pimple like bump on my chest. If I try to 'squeeze' it like one would normally squeeze a common zit I can actually get a hold of it. I it's about the size of a dime and it's hard. I have been able to get some white puss out but that was a week ago. Now it's just there. When you look at it in the mirror or at a slight distance you can tell that that area is slightly discolored- or perhaps it's just the way the light is hitting it that it creates a shadow.

It's semi sore but I just want it to go away. Is there anything I should try or should I get into the doctor?
Often an ingrown hair, or a sweat cyst can develope.  The size can increase, and sometimes the Dr. will need to open it and sort of scoop it out.  Since you have gotten some serous material out of it, you might try warm compresses.  Also an antibiotic has been known to help. Like Keflex or cephlahexon.
Also sounds like it could be a boil/staph infection. I have had several myself, and they do carry the appearance of a pimple, and are very hard. They are also typically very painful, unless you treat them immediately (ex. squeeze out infection so it can heal). They can turn a purplish/blackish color because staph deteriorates the flesh. It can cause a scar where it occurs, but if the scar is mild, it will most likely fade with time. Not sure if this is what you are experiencing, but thought i'd throw this out there. Good luck.
Sounds like a cyst that may have started as a lump but when you mess around with it too much it forms a protective wall around it and becomes a cyst.  When it is your time of the month you may see it swell as it may be a water cyst.  It will then flatten out after and this may happen each month.  Let us know. I have one thatis almost invisable because I never touch it.  I have had it for 15 years and it was red for a long time then did the swelling thing for years and now it is hardly noticable.  don't have it removed if that is what it is because the scar it will leave will stretch and look worse than the bump.
The symptoms and picture are suggestive of sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

Hi if it is a  sebaceous cyst how will it be treated when infected mine is painful when i have my monthly period and become red.

I have the same problem, but mine comes along every once in a while and sometimes I can't get anything out of it.  Is it hazardous at all?
Thank you for the reply, I have a number of them under my arms too. The doctor said it was folliculitis? Seems though I must be prone to cysts as I have a 10cm one in my right ovary that they found when I was pregnant. Then the ones under my arms and on my chest.