Linear scratch-like rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Linear scratch-like rash

I have a "rash" made up of narrow lines running vertically up my right thigh, hip and rib cage.  It does not itch, nor has it responded to dry skin lotions.  At first I thought I'd scratched myself; however, now with it spreading upward on the body and defined easily by touch as vertical lines. I am convinced that I should see a dermatologist unless it can be identified.  I live in Texas and wonder if it might be a parasite.
I appear to have the same thing and am really getting depressed and ovewhelmed with it as it has been going on for at least a year now.  It is almost like a bear scratched me and appears and then disappears.  This wakes me up from a sound sleep and when I get up to look at it it shows criss cross lines that look like bear claw scratches please help do you know what this could me.
I have the same thing first they showed  up on my upper left chest and now today a few months later they are on bothe sides. They look like claw marks bulging out of skin. This has happen 2 times. Only hurts if i push on them. They showed up bothe time right after a shower when i put some lotion on. What could this be?
tiger claw marks, on sides of hips and chest, classic for LYME.  must be treated asap with large amounts of antibiotics with no time to lose. Lyme is not well known and often missed and it is critical to do it right within a short time period.
Lyme disease has similar marks, respresnting inflammation of the arteries under the skin as infection travels upwards. lyme is often pooh poohed so research someone who studies lyme and move fast.  it will trash you health if it is.