Little Red Dots on my Body
I have these little red dots on my body I have them different places on my arms such as shoulders and further down. I also have a few of them on my chest. they are different sizes they are very random. It looks like blood and looks like you can just wipe it off but it doesn't. They are not painful or itchy. I am discovering more and more. I thought they could be an insect bite but I can't find a bite that looks the same. They are not raised rubbing my finger on them I can't feel a difference between them and the rest of my skin.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but from your symptoms I would like to rule out the possibility of petechiae. They are common after skin trauma and viral infections. They should go away in a few days. But if they persist then please consult a physician and get other causes ruled out which include allergic reaction, autoimmune diseases, thrombocytopenia, ITP or leukemias.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.