Looks like burn marks
When I carry stacks of things on my arms or have say shopping bags hanging on my arms, I will get red indents from wherever these things were pressing into my skin.  Instead of slowly fading away though, they turn into raised areas that look like burn blisters.  This has all started happening within the past several months.  Any ideas? Is this cause for concern?
The swelling of skin which you are having even on touching is due to a phenomenon called dermographism. The exact mechanism of dermographism remains uncertain. Trauma may release an antigen that interacts with the membrane-bound immunoglobulin E of mast cells, which release inflammatory mediators, particularly histamine, into the tissues. This causes small blood vessels to leak, allowing fluid to accumulate in the skin.It is a normal physiological response of the skin.

Most symptoms can be controlled by taking antihistaminics like benadryl or Claritin or zyrtec.So take Claritin or Zyrtec the next time it happens and apply calamine lotion or a mild steroid cream on the rash

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.