Lost Weight+Stretch Marks+Think Hair that's Pustuling!- HELP!!!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have a pustuling skin infection that is in a irritating place. About 5 years ago i lost 160 lbs and managed to keep off about 100-110 lbs of the weight.  I do however have alot of stretch marks and extra skin from this weight loss especially areas around my crotch. and ON that extra skin and stretch marks, is very THICK hair.. . Even in some places I have two hairs coming out of the same folicule.

I'm a hairy guy no doubt, and usually would just shave my private area down to the skin and let it grow back until it bothered me and repeat. I would have no problems, but about a year ago i think i accidentally used a dirty razor to shave my private area and in the folds between my legs and crotch.

I got an infection down inbetween the folds between my crotch and leg. (private area did not)

I play sports every week and i can tell the sweat irritates the area somewhat. I try to shower often and have even been putting hot compreses on the area at times, but with only temporary visual/pain results. The pain is more mild discomfort if i rub it with clothes (especially is it's raw from sports, sweating, ect).

And It's been plaguing me for a whole year now, in which i have seen many doctors and I just keep getting told, it's folliculitus (folliculitis) (folliculitis). I have tried a few oral antibiotics like tetracycline and topical ones like fucidin, again with temporary results, same as the hot compress.

All of the doctor's prescriptions for folliculitus (folliculitis) (folliculitis) only dull the problem, and afterwards it comes back strong. It's been almost gone so many times i cant count, but consistantly comes back.

Mine occur most often around stretchmarks, but not always.  If left alone, sometimes they go away, other times, they can form very sore, marble-sized pustules.  They can be very painful or barely noticeable.

Yesterday, I had one which became a large, inflamed pustule on a stretch mark that wouldn't pop cause the skin too tough/weak/stretchmark'd and oh was it painful to try to pop.

This condition is very troublesome for me.  If anyone can shed some light on the matter, PLEASE share!
The symptoms are indicative of folliculitis and boils. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.It starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus.
Keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your advice. I would have to say that your advice is almost word-for-word with the advice i got from 'my' doctors who have physically seen the area. Furthermore, you are probably more accurate to call these things boils and no pustules. But they do have a smelly discharge in the when they're at their worse. I have used SEVERAL different oral anti-biotics such as tetracycline, with no results. I will continue to treat the problem with my fucidin ointment and steamy towels and we'll see where that takes me.  

Since at times it looks like i'm making progress, other times it doesn't... should i try some oral antibiotics now that i havn't used any for about 6 months.