Mole??? on chest

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Mole??? on chest

Ok sometime last year I went and seen my doctor because one day i notice what looks like a mole on my chest it was real red and had an outline around it, so i went and seen him and he didn't know what it was he thought it could be a spider bite so he said if it didn't go away to come back in, well few days after i seen the doctor it went away it changed colors and got smaller and then it was gone, well few months later it came back but it doesn't stay long so i had no time to see my doctor and when it goes away there is no mark left can't tell anything was there, well it kept going on for awhile and to see my doctor it takes awhile

well it's been months and now the other day it came back went to see my doctor but he couldn't see me, like i said when it comes back its really red and has an outline around it kinda like a bruise and it's like a mole then when it goes away color gets lighter and the mole gets smaller and then it disappears as tho nothing was ever there it's always in the same spot

ANY SUGGESTIONS TO WHAT IT IS OR COULD BE???