Mole under armpit
Hi i have a mole under my armpit which used to be reddish pink, but since the past few days it has grown and changed colors to dark blue dark purplish. It also hurts when i put my arm down since it comes in the way. What should I do and who should i consult?
It can be due to a boil under the mole. But you should get it evaluated from a dermatologist as a thumb rule, if you notice changes in the mole's color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.