My 3 year old has a rash...
My 3 year old daughter has a rash around her bottom. She has been potty trained for almost 2 years, so it isn't a diaper rash.  It is circular, about 3 inches big, and goes around her anus.  It kind of looks like raised bumps/pimples.  When I wiped it, white flaky skin came off (I think).  I noticed it two days ago, but tonight it looks way worse. Does anyone know what it could be? I thought of heat rash, but it only gets 50 degrees here during the day... Maybe dry skin or something? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, before I can take her to the doctor. She says it doesn't hurt or itch.
I do have a picture, if that is allowed to be uploaded...
It can be due to contact dermatitis due to moisture(due to sweating or frequent washing), the abrasion caused by clothing, the pressure of sitting, chemical irritants like laundry soaps, colognes and scented toilet paper, certain food irritants, seborrhea, eczema or fungal infections.

Since the child is young, I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist as treatment is diagnosis specific.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.