My foreskin of pennis Itchy

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

My foreskin of pennis Itchy

I am 27, healthy , not married no sex experience... but masturbate twice a week..

from last couple of months.. my foreskin of the pennis at the tip started itching..

when i clean the same with water..the itching will stop for about 4 days and then back again.. there is NO dryness  i mean the skin color and other features remain intact...

Kindly let me know the solution.. as i am worried and tensed...

Well I think you may have an infection. You should get this looked at.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to balanitis. It is an inflammation of the glans (glands) penis.

Oral course of antibiotics is needed.In addition,pls don’t use any cosmetics on the penis,instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin.Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.