My upper lip looks horrible

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

My upper lip looks horrible

Drs.  I am 31. I am male. I have a kind of scar on my upper lip or something similar. Seems that does not exist part of the lip in these areas or lines. The color of this lines are red. I so sad for this. And i hope you can help me. I am unhappy and sad. This put my energy down. Please tell me that exist a treatment to fade this red lines. I have had cold sore on my lip more than once. I would like to send more phoptos but  dont understand how to upload more files. Please. I am will waiting for your answer. Hope you can help me. Thanks.
your lips look perfectly kissable to me. idk maybe its just the picture but i cant see any scars.. I hope you find the answer youre looking for though, best of luck!
The photographs are not very clear to show any scar. However for any kind of lip scarring, smoking and chewing, biting or pricking the skin of the lips should be avoided. The most effective solution for treating is alexandrite and ND-Yag Q-Switched laser treatment. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

what do you think about put contractubex with manual massage or kelo-cote for get rid the marks on my upper lip... it is good or should not use anything....??? Whats your opinion??? Please help me.
Ketocote and contractubex can decrease redness, hardness, elevation, itch and pain associated with scars. It is very effective for scars resulting from surgery, trauma, or burns. However before using it on the thin and delicate skin of lips, it is advisable to use it under the advise of a dermatologist.