New "freckles" appearing on palm of right hand
When I was about 4 months pregnant with my daughter I noticed something that looked like a wood sliver in the palm of my right hand. It looks like 3 small brown lines, one ontop of the other, and it seems to be following the grooves of my palm print. I tried to pick it out with a pin (thinking it was a sliver) and realised that no matter how deep I dug with the pin, the dark lines were still deep inside of my hand. My daughter is nearly 7 months old now, and the spot is still there. It hasn't gotten bigger or smaller, darker or lighter. It is exactly the same.
A couple of days ago I noticed another similar, but larger, spot on my right thumb beside the nail. This time I thought it was perhaps dirt or ink from a marker that was half washed away. I've tried scrubbing it without luck, and I tried digging at it with my nail. After peeling a couple of layers of skin off I realised it's like the exact same thing I have on the palm of the same hand. The brown area is embeded into my skin.
I should add the the spots are not at all raised, they don't itch, burn, or otherwise bother me.
Is this some kind of weird wart? Should I be concerned?