Non itchy red dots on hands and forearms
I have had non itchy dots all over my hands and forearms. They have been there for about three days now and I'm starring to get worried. Some are starting to pop out but most are just flat and they mostly appear on my fingers. I haven't aten anything or touched  my hands and forearms out of the ordinary to start an allergic reaction. But I did have a sore throut and a headache before it started to appear but that might have a been a unrelated. I have no clue what is going on so please respond.
These can be due petechiael spots or hives which are common after viral infections. Petechiae are pinpoint-sized red dots under the surface of the skin. They are common after skin trauma and viral infections. They should go away in a few days. But if they persist then please consult a physician and get other causes ruled out which include allergic reaction, autoimmune diseases, thrombocytopenia, ITP or leukemias.

My sincere advice is to get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I think I'm having the same thing on my skin. Red pin pointed spots and sore throat but also breathing problems, it's been three days I have a few spots on my hands and very few on my arms. It's worrying me alot now