Nonstop skin itch, no rash
For the past few weeks, maybe a month, I have itches all over my body except my face and feet nonstop. I now have scratch marks everywhere, and a few times I scratched hard enough to draw blood. I have tried antihistamines, baby oil, lotion for extremely dry skin, and anti itch lotion, and none of it helps. I an very clean and shower twice a day. i don't take hot showers because they drive my skin to itch worse. I currently live in the midwest US and winter is going strong. Ive had all my clothes and blankets washed, and I sleep in a bed with someone else who doesn't itch.

I am transgender and I take spirotone (spironolactone) and estrofem. Itchy skin is a rare allergic reaction to spiro, but I didn't start to itch until 2 months after I started taking it, and from what I have gathered problems usually arise immediately with spiro and it doesn't really last in the body. because of this im not sure that spiro is the problem, and I am unwilling to stop taking it as it would reverse my transition. I can't afford/don't know how safe any alternative t blockers are.

lastly I work in a grocery store deli. I regularly come into direct contact with dish sanitizer, powdered non latex gloves, and raw chicken. I have worked there for 2-3 months.

I am desperate to make this itching stop
Itchy skin that isn't accompanied by other obvious skin changes, such as a rash, is most often caused by dry skin (xerosis). Other possibilities are of psoriasis, dermatitis, lice, scabies and hives, internal diseases like liver and kidney disorders, diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, irritation and allergic reactions to chemicals, wool, soaps, cosmetics and certain foods .
Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also wear cotton clothes and apply good quality moisturizers. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.